Your baby’s first year is an exciting time with a lot of exploration and discovery. We offer low student/teacher ratios so that our teachers are able to provide one-on-one attention during this important time of growth and development. This allows infants to develop a trusting relationship with their caregiver and to grow as separate individuals in a loving and nurturing Christ-centered environment.
Research shows that experiences which involve sensory and motor investigations, as well as social interaction, help to build brain connections. Therefore, our teachers are required to develop weekly plans that are designed to help develop your child’s sense of sight, sound, and touch.
Each infant will be cared for based on the schedule identified by the parent. As the development of each child increases, the staff at the Treasure Coast Christian Academy preschool will adjust the routine to meet the need of each individual child.
- Low student to teacher ratio.
- Nurturing responsive care in a Christ-centered environment.
- Developmentally appropriate activities, materials, and toys.
- Focus on cognitive, sensory and motor skills through play and activities.
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to stay informed about your child’s day.
Criteria to enter an Infant Program
- Infants must be at least 6 weeks old.
- All age appropriate immunizations must be current.